Offering a full range of non medical senior home help services 7 days a week in St Albans and South Hertfordshire
Covering St Albans and South Hertfordshire, our main priority is to focus on companionship, relieving isolation and loneliness. We also provide help around the home to make things easier.
We will meet with you to agree a service tailored to your individual needs, even if it’s as little as 2 hours a week or every day, we can help.
Over our many years of experience in the care industry we have identified the importance and benefits of non medical senior home help services:
· Being able to remain in your own home instead of moving to a care home
· Providing the older person with independence and reassurance
· Having the knowledge that your loved ones are being looked after, occupied and made to feel comfortable at all times
All our carers are fully insured and CRB checked
Unfortunately we don’t provide personal / medical care
· Companionship and conversation
· Arrange and escort to appointments
· Participate in hobbies to stimulate mental awareness
· Plan visits and trips out
· Help alleviate isolation, Integrate with other seniors e.g., coffee mornings
· Help with reading and dealing with post
· Help to communicate with other family members e.g., Facetime
· Monitor client’s wellbeing, checking food intake and hydration
We can provide respite for a Dementia Carer – giving a break to a carer for a couple of hours.
We know that caring for a loved one can be overwhelming at times so having a break can help in so many ways for yourself and your loved one.
We can provide a short-term plan for helping your loved ones get back on track.
· Light housework
· Keeping kitchen clean, washing up etc
· Assist with laundry, ironing, bedding etc
· Taking out rubbish and recycling
· Meal preparation
· Checking food expiry dates
· Shopping assistance